Wednesday, March 2, 2016

[VIDEO TUTORIAL] Pink Look Using BH Cosmetics X Carli Bybel Palette

Hi All!

I've just started a Youtube channel and uploaded my very first video on this look!




I should've started many years ago, but I felt as though my makeup skills aren't as great as they are now - and I've finally got the confidence to actually upload something.

I've yet to actually speak in my videos as I'm still living with my family and I feel as though it would be a little embarrassing talking to myself ha! I'll most likely wait until no one's home or when I move out at the end of this year.

I'm using the BH Cosmetics X Carli Bybel palette, sadly the bronze did not turn up well in my pictures!
I've paired this look with "Androgyny" Velour liquid lipstick by Jeffree Star Cosmetics. I absolutely love the formula! I'll make sure I post a review about it soon.

Watch the video below for the tutorial on how to get the above look. Please show some love, give me thumbs up and subscribe - I know it sounds kinda lame asking for it but, it would mean a lot to me haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment