Monday, May 14, 2012

It's been way too long...

Oh why hello there!

Yes it's been WAY too long since I've last made a post - guess I kind of just disappeared! I've been VERY busy you see... I've got a new job you see.. still doing the same stuff as I did at my previous job but more busier, so by the time I get home and the weekend comes, I either focus heavily on keeping my house clean, and catching up with friends.
ANYWHO.. I've been saving HEAPS of images of celebrities for me to do their make up, that's on my to do list... I've actually done a couple of their makeup on myself when I go out clubbing.. I should've taken pics for standby but I guess I forgot :X but stay tuned for that!

I've also switched phones! So I'm now on the iPhone... YAY? Nothing really exciting about it, just want a new phone for better pics quality.. I can't wait for the new iPhone 5/Samsung Galaxy S3 to come out.. in the mean time, I need to take good care of this current phone as I've already dropped it multiple times, minor scratches no biggie.. I'm really bad when it comes to taking good care of phones :/
And good thing about iPhones is that I'm now on Instagram (follow me @xjoeyy)!!!

Well, now that I got that out of the way.. I should really get back to resting - I did come home from work because I felt sick.. So resting up!!!

ciao xx

No comments:

Post a Comment