Monday, April 6, 2015

[ REVIEW] Too Faced Melted

Harro~!

It's been well over a year since my last post, I've been told by my best friend that maybe I should start up my blog again as I'm constantly being asked about makeup.
So why the hell not! Though work as been absolutely crazy for me, I do find between gym and work I often get bored at home as my social life is... well.. not that great...
Anywho, let's get on with the post.
I'm going to review, the Two Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick.

[ Swatches, tried to get the right lighting ]


My sister bought me 3 colours for my birthday;  Melted Ruby, Melted Coral and Melted Fuchsia, and I'm not going to lie, but I was super excited to try them so I went ahead and tested them before this post.. Whoops!
[ Coral ]
[ Ruby ]
  
[ Fuchsia ]

The lipstick looks more like a lipgloss with it's angled velvet tip and tube. You simply squeeze the tube and the liquid lipstick will start to stain the velvet tip. Be extra careful not to squeeze too much, I've learnt that on a hot/warm day, it's easy to sqeeze the lipstick out.

The box says that there's 'No Brush Needed'... Which is semi true! The velvet tip does help distribute the colour evenly for lighter colours like the Coral & Fuchsia, but I find Ruby is a lot more difficult to apply without a brush. I find that with the velvet tip, it's not as precise as a brush would. The hardest areas for me to apply would be the inner corners.

[ Fuchsia ]
 
[ Ruby ]
 
I've worn this lipstick for 2.5 hours (I wore it to dinner, so probably not the longest lol) and it's still creamy and hardly requires touch-ups. Even after eating too - it barely comes off.


In terms of colour, it is very pigmented. Though I would've thought the ruby colour would be more dark red like MAC's RiRi Woo, but it's actually more raspberry pink red.




Overall, this lipstick is very easy to use and apply. Colour comes out great as well, plus it's cute packaging!

So there you have it! Hope this review has helped you in some way :)

Toodles~!

No comments:

Post a Comment